Vuitton, the evolution of motifs!
This post is about Vuitton history; if you are looking for information on trunk value, please read the blog postg ( How much for my Vuitton ? )
- 1858 - 1873 : light gray canvas called gray Trianon (gray was considered a very innovative color because all trunks in that time were rather dark!)
- 1872 : beige and red striped canvas
- 1876 : dark beige and light beige striped canvas
- 1888 : : brown and beige checked canvas called “damier” canvas (moleskin technique)
- 1896 : arrival of the famous monogram. 4-petal flowers in a beige circle; diamond spikes with a star; stars with a central dot + LV initials on a brown background
- Next >>