Leather steamer box with key
• Its interior is original, with its label dated 21/11/1193
• The lock is engraved with the Goyard brand
• This trunk belonged to the Marquis de Preaulx
• We find the family stable tapes
• 1 brass handle has been changed
• The bottom of the lock has been changed
• The travel labels on the front are original
This trunk marked Goyard is very beautiful, by its patina and its vintage aspect.
She has the stable bands, which represented the colors of the Preaulx family crest
In addition, we also see the letter P from the side, to mark this trunk of the family initial.
On its original interior label, the date of creation of the trunk appears: November 24, 1893.
The address of the Goyard company at 233 rue st Honoré Paris is still current.
It has been its original address since its creation in 1853 and remains today a real pleasure to visit this shop.