Louis Vuitton car trunk SOLD
• With its poplar structure
• In letter format
• With its monogrammed canvas
• and its typical car trunk handles
• Its jewelery (lock, clasps, brackets, nails, etc.) in solid brass
• and its original interior It looks like a giant gift box :-)
This trunk came on the car, in the years 1910-1930 to allow travelers to benefit from a trunk well attached to the car.
The automobile was not originally designed to have a trunk, so trunk makers were inventive in finding solutions.