Here we show you the travel accessories and how ingenious the trunk makers had to invent solutions to protect the accessories during the trip
Brass and rosewood toiletry set
• Inlaid brass
Toiletry set from the Peret brand
• with his key
Splendid black writing desk with its key
• Corrugated ebony exterior
• The lid...
19th century wooden and brass case with its key
• This type of kit was slipped into the...
Toiletry set from Tahan, cabinetmaker to Emperor Napoleon III
• Leather interior and...
Cutlery kit, travel for the picnic
• Leather and cardboard
• Folding steel and bone...
Large leather travel bag with its key
• with his key, which is rare
Light leather suitcase
• With a wonderful sewing work with the leather angles
Ebony veneer piggy bank
• Due to its dimensions, it is easy to place
• Its corners...
Orange piggy bank
• Its structure is made of wood
• The jewelry is made of...
Leather piggy bank
• with leather from the Haas tannery in Bas-Rhin
• The corners...
Leather collar box
• A magnificent work by the craftsman of the time
• A box...
Cigar humidor with key
Inner tray and humidifier
Leather box, hand-stitched
Jumper nail for closing
Leather bag for belt
Leather bag like a Doctor's bag
Sheathed suede interior with storage watches
Crocodile and silver pyrogen
Brand Liuchars & Son
Made in England
Metal reproduction of stagecoach
Hat leather trunk with hat
DR patent N° XXX Universal
Cow leather handbag with crocodile draw
Leather and canvas
Toilet red leather bag
Albert Baker manufacturer New bond street London
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +33 (0)3 88 93 28 23