Louis Vuitton steamer-type trunk and its orange Vuittonite, high version
• This trunk is a classic, a must have, in a collection
• Its lock and clasps are in solid brass
• The handles are in leather (original)
• The interior is original (stained) as well as its label
• Its size allows a large storage space
The type of this trunk is steamer trunk, which corresponds to the large format. These dimensions give it a large storage space. It is also a size perfectly suited to be placed:
The leather protects the corners and corners of this restored trunk. The handles and their loops are also in this noble material.
The lock, clasps and studs are made of solid brass.
These 2 materials combine with great elegance to constitute the elements of the 1st series, that is to say the top of the range at Louis Vuitton.
The interior label tells us that this trunk was manufactured after 1909: creation of the Lille store, and before 1914: creation of Paris, Champs Elysées.